Join Mazie’s Mission on North Texas Giving Day!
Check out our video from North Texas Giving Day last year! A new video will be out soon! We can’t wait to share it with you.
Join us on Sept. 22nd to amplify your donation to Mazie’s Mission!
We have some BIG milestones ahead of us. What goal will we reach with YOUR help?
– $3,500 for a Tonopen for glaucoma
– $7,500 for our monthly medical supplies
– $10,000 10 boxes of Immiticide for Heartworm Treatments & our monthly lease expense
– $30,000 Additional Veterinary Technician
– $50,000 Additional Veterinarian
*Each milestone is independent in the costs and are an estimate or average of what it will cost for us to support the item/position. All donations must be made on September 22nd between 6am and Midnight through the Mazie’s Mission North Texas Giving Day Donation Page!
What To Do On September 22nd
Donate Towards Our NTX Giving Day Total
Mazie’s Mission North Texas Giving Day Donation Page is where all the action will be! That’s where we really need your help. Every donation over $25 will be amplified. Plus we will be entered to win different prizes. Stop by and make your donation on September 22nd between 6am and Midnight!
*Only donations made through the Mazie’s Mission North Texas Giving Day Donation Page will be counted towards totals, eligible to be amplified, and help us win prizes!
Join Us for Breakfast & Lunch at Bella’s Cafe
Bella’s Cafe has graciously offered to donate a percentage of proceeds for breakfast and lunch to us for North Texas Giving Day on September 22nd. Our volunteers will be there throughout the day! We hope to see you there.
Breakfast & Lunch Proceeds Day for Mazie’s Mission
6am to 3pm
500 W Eldorado Parkway Suite #400
Little Elm, TX 75068
Stop by Facebook and Like Their Page!
Count Down Party at TBD
The Celt Irish Pup in Historic Downtown McKinney where we count down and rally on North Texas Giving Day! Stop by and enjoy happy hour, learn more about The Mission, and meet some of our volunteers and staff! We will have a donation station set up on site to help reach our goals! The Celt has generously offered to donate proceeds from a special drink menu all day on the 22nd! If you can’t make it while we are there, stop in and show your support anytime they are open!
Happy Hour & Countdown Party
6pm to 10pm
100 N. Tennessee St.
McKinney, TX 75069
Stop by and like their Facebook Page!
You Can Help!
– Donate! Donations over $25 will be amplified
– Join our Facebook event and invite your friends and family
– Print our flyer to handout, hang at work, or on community boards click here for the flyer!
– Join us for breakfast & lunch at Bella’s Cafe
– Join us for Happy Hour as we count down the night towards reaching our milestones at The Celt Irish Pub in Historic Downtown McKinney
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet our #NTXGivingDay tweets
*Don’t forget donations are only amplified on September 22nd between 6am to midnight through the Mazie’s Mission North Texas Giving Day Donation Page!
Are You Interested In Being A Challenge Funds Partner?
We are looking for businesses and individuals to offer “Challenge Funds” the day of to help increase our donations. Your generous matching donation would help us rally our supporters to donate!
Here are some examples on how Challenge Funds can work:
– Match every donation made over $25 (could be a time frame, the entire event, or a set limit)
– Pick an hour in which you will match donations made
– Match a specific amount of funds $500, $1000, $2500, $5000 etc
– Place flyers at your location and collect donations and donate on North Texas Giving Day
– A donation made for every new/unique donor (i.e. you will give $5 for every unique donation)
Your Challenge Funds will help us help more animals. This is One Day to make a huge impact on Mazie’s Mission, all our partners, animals we save and people we help.
Your Challenge Funds will get recognition as part of our marketing plan or you can make this an anonymous challenge. It will be up to you. If you choose to be a part of our marketing we will:
– Send you a customized flyer with your logo or name for you to display leading up to and on the day of the event to encourage people to donate through the North Texas Giving Link
– List you as a sponsor on our North Texas Giving Day Page on our website and for a year on our scrolling sponsor bar.
– Use Twitter and Facebook to recognize your contribution when mentioning the Challenge Funds in each of the posts.
– List your name and logo in our Facebook Event
Click here for more details.
Email: Mfick@maziesmission.org or contact the clinic directly if you are interested in participating as a Challenge Fund Partner! (Last day to partner will be September 19th)